Xhorse released authorization for Volkswagen MQB in February（support add key and all key lost）
- Support Xhorse Key Tool Plus or VVDI2 +VVDI Prog add key and all key lost.
- Support read immo date for MQB48 type (With NEC35xx chip) which can’t read by OBD or all key lost.
- Support add key and all key lost(need synchronize data).
- VW: Golf7 CC Magotan T-ROC TAYRON Sagitar Bora Lamando Variant Lavida TiguanL Teramont
- Audi: A3 Q2 Q3L
- Skoda: Octavia, Kodiaq, Superb, Karoq
4.Activate VAG MQB48 License to Xhorse VVDI2/Key Tool Plus steps
(a)confirm your VVDI2 is full version by sending us the serial number, and registered both devices to Xhorse account, so that MQB license can be activated.
(b)To combine your vvdi2 or vvdi prog with the Xhorse App, start by using upgrade kit to identify your devices.
Click on “Binding” in the upper right corner to generate a QR code. >>open the Xhorse App on your mobile device and go to the cartoon character interface>>Click “Account” in the lower right corner >>select “Combine Device”>>scan the QR code to complete the binding process.
(c)To combine your VVDI Key Tool Plus with Xhorse account, you need to register and login Xhorse account within tablet.
(d)How can I confirm my vvdi2/vvdi prog/key tool plus is registered?
Method 1: Send your serial number to us for confirmation.
Method 2: Go to the “Account” section of your Xhorse app and check the combined devices.
This will show you the number of devices that are combined to your account.
(e)Buy MQB license on this Xhorseshop.us and provide your device’s serial number.
Our customer service team will activate your MQB license within 24 hours.