If you’re a user of the Xhorse Dolphin XP007 key cutting machine and you’re facing a broken belt issue, Xhorseshop.us has got you covered with a helpful solution in this article.
Learn how to replace the broken belt with a new one and get your machine up and running again.
Replace a broken belt with a few simple steps:
- Remove micro-adjuster knob and pre-positioning knob
- Using a screwdriver, unscrew the four screws securing the protection cover and then take it off.
- Remove 4 screws in the motor cover and 4 screws in the side cover
- Lower the handle on the right side>>remove the side cover
- Remove screw on motor cover>>take out motor cover>>replace belt with a new one
- Put the motor cover back on(Be mindful of the cables attached to the motor cover)>> restore other parts of Xhorse Dolphin XP007.