As a professional in the locksmith industry, you understand the significance of having dependable tools at your disposal. The Xhorse M5 clamp is one of those tools that has transformed the key-cutting process. This sturdy and adaptable device makes key cutting an effortless and precise task. In this article, I will present to you the newest addition to my toolkit – the Xhorse M5 clamp. I will also highlight the features that make it the ultimate key-cutting solution.
1. Unboxing the M5 clamp
You can rotate to B side, the cool thing about the M5 clamp is it is the M1 and M2 combined. You don’t need to switch clamps and it is more convenient to carry, which greatly optimizes the working experience.
Besides, the compatibility of M5 clamps has been upgraded and further increased model support, so I only need to update the system of the old CNC machine to the latest version to use the M5 clamp! It works with all Xhorse Condor and Dolphin automotive series key cutting machines, including Xhorse Condor XC-Mini 1st generation, Xhorse Condor XC-Mini Plus, Xhorse Condor XC-Mini plus II, Xhorse Dolphin XP005, and Xhorse Dolphin II XP-005L.
2. Setting up the M5 clamp
Crank it down and fire the machine up
3. Testing M5 clamp
I use M5 Clamp and Xhorse Condor Dolphin 1 to cut the Lexus key
- Finish cutting setting on Xhorse App
- Put the key on the M5 clamp according to the instruction
- Cut key 2 sides
- The machine works smoothly, and the key opens the lock successfully!
M5 Clamp supported Key types
- 2 track external
- Channel track
- Standard single sided
- 4 track external
- 4 track internal
- Standard double-sided Dimple
- When working with CONDOR MINI PLUS II, support dimple key
- Support thin, narrow, and short keys
- Support special HU162T without auxiliary key blank
- Clamp Toyota single-sided key without heightening
- No need to do fixture calibration, more convenient to use
- Unscrew the knob to the limit on the right, and the clamp can be turned to the A/B side
- M5 clamp with two sides of A and B. Users can turn the clamping surface to cut according to cutting needs, it’s no need to repeatedly install and uninstall to replace clamps.
In conclusion, the M5 clamp is an essential accessory for any locksmith or key-cutting professional. Its versatility, durability, ease of use, precision, compatibility, and cost-effectiveness make it an excellent investment. With the M5 clamp, I can cut keys accurately and efficiently, so that productivity and profitability is increased.