Xhorse mini prog is released by Xhorse at the end of 2020. It is a portable device that can be easily carried around without the need for computer support or an external power source.Here is a review and test report of this device I bought from Xhorseshop,us.
1. What does My Xhorse Mini Prog look like?
Top: MINI screen display (display information and status)
- Pin Header 1 supports reading DIP8 chip
- Pin Header 2 supports reading SOP8 wide-type package chip
- Pin Header 3 supports reading SOP8 standard package chip
Suitable for some ICs with special circuit board layout and strange models, which need to be soldered down to read. (As an auxiliary supplement, it supports 8-pin and 6-pin ICs, and can process Xhorse’s dedicated 35160)
Special stainless steel stone grinding rod for glue removal (special tool for circuit board IC glue removal)
- Tools used
- Xhorse vvdi mini prog programmer
- vvdi key tool max
- key 2004 acura 93c46
Read EEPROM 93c46, use VVDI Mini Prog.
Open Mini Prog app and select EEPROM and FLASH>>choose Microchip>>93CXX>>93C46B(8PIN)>>Pressure
Finally, read EEPROM and save it.
Use Xhorse Key Tool Max to file make key.
Open Key Tool Max app>>navigate to special functions >> immo data tool >> Honda >>Civic >> 1995 93C46 >> choose key position and write key.
The key worked!
3.advantages I found when using Xhorse mini prog:
- Higher security: Added pin detection, the data will not be read whenit is detected that the device is not connected correctly and stably.
- Convenience: the data can be uploaded to the cloud disk, and can be freely retrieved in Xhorserelated equipment, which is convenient to use.
Overall, I think Xhorse Mini Prog is a powerful and versatile programming device that is easy to use and highly portable, making it a great choice for anyone who needs to program keys or read data on-the-go.