Xhorse dolphin xp008, a compact mechanical key cutting machine specifically designed to accurately cut various types of keys, including bit keys, double bit keys, pump keys, and safe deposit keys. Today, we will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to utilize the xp008 to cut a bit key.
Before cutting, we need to prepare a key blank and keep the clamps on side A.
Then loosen the clamp, insert the key blank and tighten it up in position.
- Load the original key.
- In this process, we have to ensure that the original key blank is aligned nicely.
- Now we’ve got everything in place, we will go ahead and cut the key
- Turn on the power and start our cuts.
- We need to push a bit harder while cutting to make sure the key is completely cut.
- Turn off the power, flip the key, and we’re going to cut the other side.
- Turn on the power and keep cutting.
- Now the cutting is done, we can take out the copied key.
- Let’s take a look at the keys. It’s perfectly cut.
Okay, that’s all. For more information about Xhorse dolphin xp008, please continue to follow us.